Did you know that dance can help you age backwards?
As we age, dance can play a vital role in ensuring a longer and better quality of life.
Here are just some of the ways dance can benefit you:
• Increases energy
• Helps reduce stress
• Decreases the risk of cardiovascular disease
• Slows aging by improving the immune system
• Improves balance, resulting in lower risk of falls
• Improves cognitive ability by promoting new connections in the brain
• Improves physical fitness parameters such as strength, endurance, flexibility, agility, and balance
Discover the rejuvenating benefits of dance – at La Pointe we have dance classes designed
specifically for the adult dancer of any age!