discussion about wearing masks during dance class
October 26, 2020 by
Yael Guterman in
This is an interesting discussion about wearing masks during dance class for school age kids.
- Find the right fit for you. Mask should stay secure over the nose and mouth during dancing
- Breaks are given during class time to drink water
- Replace a wet mask with a dry one (especially if you have more than one class that day)
- If you are going to take your mask off at some point during dancing, make sure you have a bag for it. Do not toss it to the basket with the rest of your belongings.
- When you get home after class, place your mask in the washer.