Did you know that dance can help you age backwards?
As we age, dance can play a vital role in ensuring a longer and better quality of life.
Here are just some of the ways dance can benefit you:
• Increases energy
• Helps reduce stress
• Decreases the risk of cardiovascular disease
• Slows aging by improving the immune system
• Improves balance, resulting in lower risk of falls
• Improves cognitive ability by promoting new connections in the brain
• Improves physical fitness parameters such as strength, endurance, flexibility, agility, and balance
Discover the rejuvenating benefits of dance – Here at la Pointe we have dance classes designed specifically for the adults of any age!
Wednesday nights – ballet class – 8-9pm Jan 22- April 29 ( no class: Feb 12, Mar 18&25 )
Saturday Morning – Fit Barre & Pilates 9:30-10:30am Jan 18 – May 2 (No class: Feb 15 & 29, Mar 21 & 28)
Fees: 1 class a week: $204+Gst, 2 classes a week $310+Gst, Drop-In are welcome &20 for a drop in.